16 Eylül 2011 Cuma

Terrible Transportation!

it was awesome! Indeed awesome! This situation can be only in Turkey, i think. since 5 days, i have gone to the course. The course finished at 19.00. After i had gone out from course, in 20 minutes later i arrived Avcılar, but after Avcılar the catastrophe was starting. i waited 50 minutes for bus. Yeah it was there, at least!but, it was full. i gave up to get on and waited for the second one. Meanwhile i was getting angry. when i was got on bus, the driver said the people that they neednt have paniced, anyway the second bus would came there. i said loudly:"It is never like that, i am waiting for 50 minutes. For 5 days my psychology have got out of order.!" My voice was weepy, but haven't cried at that time. A few passanger were agree with me. The passanger said to driver not to take any passenger after all. He agreed, but at bus station, when he saw the passanger who wanna got on bus, he attempted to take them to bus. After the other passanger got on bus, ı felt a big weight on me. That was the last point for me.Anyway, my balance was lost. ı started to cry and said:" it is enough. What do you suppose about us? Do you think if we are human or something else!, ı cant breath! it is enough!!" Then he apologized to me for taking the more people, but ı was trembling still. After a while at the back of bus the people had argue with eachother. One of passanger who is a doctor said: "Everyday, the people who had accident come to me and the people who stand in the bus are always died.Why dont you increase number of busses ?" Yeah the doctor gave me good moral. At that time ı cried more. i was all nerves.Maybe that was nervous attack. Somebody got me to sit and rubbed my hands with cologne.

Hopefully at that night i could arrive at home. Henceforth, ı will be taken with car from Avcılar. That night was awesome. Maybe, everybody mustn't collapse to İstanbul. i dont know, maybe me too...

Hiç yorum yok: